U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, March 17th, 2022 5:44 PM

Closed

Error TVAPP-00381

I cannot stream on my iPhone, iPad or PC.

Cannot download recordings.

Problem Solver

• 

577 Messages

3 years ago

@user_ddf78b Hello and thank you for reaching out over our Xfinity Community Forums. I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues with streaming and download recordings, that can definitely be really frustrating! You have reached the right place, and I would be more than happy to assist you in getting this resolved once and for all and getting back on track again! To get started, are you currently able to stream on any of your devices, or are you experiencing the same issue on every device you try? Also, are you getting any kind of error message, or what is happening exactly?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I can answer this question since I am running into the same issue for the past 2 weeks. I can see my saved recordings on my TV, but not on my cell or PC. It tries to connect for a few minutes, then gives this message: Error TVAPP-00381.

I restarted my pc and cleared the cache, and still not working. I also tried with different browsers, and reinstalled flash.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

There is nothing left to do on my end to correct this issue.

Problem Solver

• 

785 Messages

@user_f3ba0f Thank you for letting us know the steps you have taken. We would be more than happy to look into this for you. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here