U

Sunday, October 1st, 2023 7:32 PM

Closed

Error TVAPP-00195

Not able to use xfinity streaming app. Was working before now it says the package isn’t available for this device with an error code. Can this be fixed?

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there @user_idvoar happy to look into this for you! How are you accessing the app? What is the platform?

3 Messages

Hello,

I'm trying to access app on my Onn roku tv. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@  user_ldvoar

This link https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/activate-xfinity-tv-app-on-roku has great information on eligible Roku tv & devices & requirements. If your device is legible and fits all the requirements, pleas try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your Roku tv/ device

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

7 months ago

I have brand new Samsung smart tv and after signing in to comcast authorization for app I get the same thing……what the [Edited: "Inflammatory"]?

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@pliccard, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support. If you are still having trouble accessing the Xfinity Stream app on your TV, please let us know, so we can run through some troubleshooting with you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here