U

Thursday, April 18th, 2024 12:27 PM

Closed

Error message tvapp-00332 for Xfinity Stream App on Roku TV

Hello -

Xfinity was doing work on the lines on my street and ever since I get TVAPP-00332 Error message when I try to watch my recorded shows in the app on my Roku TV.  I have tried resetting the main box in the house, removing the app and re-installing it.  Nothing works!  This has been going on for months.

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

6 months ago

Hello, user_v4zy9u thank you for taking the time out of your day to create a post, you have contacted the right place for assistance in regard to the TV error. I want to help with the resolution, so you're able to enjoy your programming on the Roku TV. 

I appreciate the information that you have already attempted the uninstallation/reinstall of the Xfinity Stream App and resetting the main set-top box. 

- Have you attempted to clear the cache/history on your Roku TV? (quick google search will show how to clear)

- Are receiving the error message on other devices using the Xfinity Stream App on another device?

- Have you attempted to stream directly from the website: https://www.xfinity.com/stream/ ? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here