U

Thursday, November 23rd, 2023 3:26 PM

Closed

Error message 00195

I am getting this error message on a ROKU TV that is closest to the Internet Modem. The other tvs in the home are fine.It states that the package is unavailable. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

11 months ago

@user_gy9zoc Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our Community Forum Teams attention. I can see this would be frustrating while trying to enjoy your services. I would gladly get you in the right direction for getting your services working properly. Before we get started, can you please tell me if you are getting this message on every channel, and if you have tried any troubleshooting steps on your end? This way we can skip the steps you have already tried. 

1 Message

11 months ago

I am getting this message also the Xfinity app is the only one giving this error

Official Employee

• 

963 Messages

@user_1bq48o We would definitely want to get this error code resolved as soon as possible. Is this error happening on a specific program or multiple? Have you tried any troubleshooting?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

When I move the streaming box to another television it is fine and then the television that is not connected to the streaming box does not work. But regardless the television that is in the garage still works. I was also given a new streaming box.

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

@user_gy9zoc, Thanks for letting us know. Just to verify, this is also occurring with the new box, correct?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here