debwinters's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sun, Mar 31, 2019 1:00 PM

Error fade.provision.accountMismatch

I recently moved to a new house and changed my xfinity plan from internet only to tv, voice, and internet.  I am attempting to use xfinitystream to watch tv using my computer (iMac) and receive the above referenced error code.  I believe it may be because of confusion between my old and new account.  

In reading forum posts from others that have had similar issues, it sounds like I need someone at xfinity to help behind the scenes.  Is there anyone I can private message to have this issue resolved?

Debrah Winterstein

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24.1K Messages

2 y ago

@debwinters wrote:

I recently moved to a new house and changed my xfinity plan from internet only to tv, voice, and internet.  I am attempting to use xfinitystream to watch tv using my computer (iMac) and receive the above referenced error code.  I believe it may be because of confusion between my old and new account.  

In reading forum posts from others that have had similar issues, it sounds like I need someone at xfinity to help behind the scenes.  Is there anyone I can private message to have this issue resolved?

Debrah Winterstein

you can call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your current username to point only to your current address/account number.

New to the Community?

Start Here