U

Friday, June 7th, 2024 1:31 AM

Error code XRE- 00303

When connecting a new streaming TV box after box entering verification code, I get an error message XRE-00303 and can’t get anything connected 

Official Employee

• 

911 Messages

4 months ago

user_2tspf0 thank you for taking the time to reach out and using the Community Forums page. I would be more than happy to resolve this video error you are receiving. This is usually an error related to an activation issue, and you did mention getting new equipment. Can you please attempt these steps and let me know if it resolves things?

1. Verify that all cables are connected and tightened.
  2. Restart the TV Box if the issue does not resolve in five minutes.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityMarcus​ I have the same issue.  I did both troubleshooting items above but it still throws the same error.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you for giving that a try. If you are still having issues with this code you can send us a direct message with your full name and service address please. 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here