T

Thursday, August 29th, 2024 1:21 AM

Error Code TVAPP-00195

Trying to sign on to my TLC Roku for Xfinity stream and keep receiving this error code. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled many times tried different browsers nothing is working 

1 Message

16 days ago

Did you get a solution for this? I'm experiencing same thing but on a Samsung TV. I changed my plan. It kicked me out but is now giving that error. I've reset my gateway, and all the things, but nothing works. 

1 Message

Yes same here did all of that bought a new tv and the same error code ! And try to get xfinity to fess up of what the code is exactly ha ha ha !

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello user_6og9a1, I'd love a chance to help with your error code. Can you please let me know what device or platform you're seeing that error on? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, @user_j6wggs how are you today? Hopefully your weekend is going well! We may need to send the correct refresh to the system that operates the Xfinity app. This could happen if you just changed plans. If you still have Xfinity video service I would use the Xfinity Assistant to clear the TV App error code. If you select the Xfinity stream app from within the tool you can let it know you're seeing an error code. There's a solid chance this resolves the issue. You can use this link or the Xfinity app to use the Xfinity Assistant. 

https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

15 days ago

Hello, @ThatOneGirl712. Thanks for reaching our team on Forums, are you experiencing this issue on multiple devices or only while trying to access it through the TLC Roku device?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here