Thursday, November 16th, 2023 7:44 PM

Closed

DVR play back problems

DVR play back pixalization and audio drop outs 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Hello @user_e07ad5. We appreciate you taking the time to reach our Forums team regarding your DVR issues. Are you experiencing this issue with a single show or multiple? In addition, any troubleshooting steps you've taken to try and resolve the issue? 

Please be reminded that sending unsolicited Direct Messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Community Forum, is a violation of Forum Guidelines. In the future, we ask that you please find the most appropriate public board for your question type and post it there. If needed, we may invite you to send us a Direct Message.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

This problem of DVR play back pixalization and audio drop outs occurs frequently on multiple shows every day. I have traded in the DVR for a replacement at the Comcast store but the problem persists. Are DVR recordings stored on my local box or in the cloud? Perhaps I need to submit a work order to get a technician to come see the problem.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_e07ad5 Our cable service works hand in hand with the internet as well. It very well could be an issue with the internet. In order for us to get some diagnostics, please send us your full name and address via Direct Message. This way we can pull up the account for review, and troubleshooting. We look forward to your reply.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Live TV and audio is Ok after reboot. I schedule recordings via the remote with the DVR box. Pixelization and audio drop outs continue to occur on multiple channels.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here