U

Thursday, April 4th, 2024 7:54 PM

Closed

DVR Play Back on Streaming App

When trying to play a DVR recording on my Samsung Galaxy S21  I get a the following error message.  Well that didn't go as planned. We're having trouble playing this recording. We checked for this program on Demand, but unfortunately it not available. Please try watching another program.  When I try on my laptop I get the same message with the following error message  (Error TVAPP-00381)  That error message number changes every time I try playing a recording. The one before was  (Error TVAPP-00281) /

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

7 months ago

I've had this happened to me a couple dozen times over the last year. I was told to "sync my DVR". Which is a setting under "devices", which we accessed on the TV with the cable box. I was working with a tech at the time, and I'm not sure if he changed anything else, but I recall rebooting as well. Seemed to help for a while, but I am looking at the exact same message at this very moment. We'll see if it works again. 😉

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

6 months ago

Hello, user_ivi5wk! Thanks for posting on our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the error message on our Xfinity Stream App. If you try to access it on the TV box, are you able to see the recording? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here