U

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Friday, November 17th, 2023 2:56 PM

Closed

Downloaded content freezing AGAIN

My downloaded DVR content has once again gone back to freezing during playback on an iPad. The audio continues but the picture freezes and nothing will reset it so it is unwatchable.  Today it did it less than a minute into a show. We went thru this a couple years ago and thought it was fixed for good after months of problems. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

11 months ago

Hello @user_efa82e, and thank you for reaching out with your recording playback issues. I would be happy to help in any way I can. When you say downloaded content, are you referring to something you purchased, or actually downloaded from the DVR to a device to watch while away from home?

1 Message

11 months ago

Same issue with me and as usual no solution from Xfinity other the same nonsense. 

Official Employee

• 

857 Messages

@user_efa82e Can I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

10 months ago

My recordings do the same thing. I record a program, say today's Jeopardy. I want to watch it on my desktop in the next room, the desktop that is right next to the modem,- (not that that matters about anything). The show freezes up after a few minutes, but the sound continues. No amount of trying to go back or forth can fix it. Restarting the desktop can't fix it. Clearing it can't fix it. Nothing. And I shouldn't have to be jumping through all these hoops anyway. It happens with everything I record. It's worse than dealing with VHS tapes! What is going on with Xfinity?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here