User_Ja5a6sd4f's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, May 25th, 2023 12:43 PM

Closed

Deprovision my Xfinity streams account

I live in my own apartment that I've rented out a bedroom. I had let these roommates watch my Xfinity streams, I made them a viewing only user. They stopped paying their part of the rent, cable, ect.... So I removed them as users. How is it they're still able to watch my cable channels? They've accessed all my recordings, added so many recordings on it and filled my DVR to 100% of nonsense. I'd like to have not only my Xfinity streams deprovisioned, but I'd also like my router as well because being a viewing user only also allowed them to log in my Xfinity hotspot. 

I pay a lot of money for all these Xfinity services, it's not fair they're still able to enjoy what I work hard for for free. Xfinity makes things to easy for people to use other people's services for free.  I call and can never get an actual human being on the phone. I've had an enormous amount of security issues with my account, I've been promised so many credits to my account that never got applied to my balance, and every month in the bill is a 40$ 1time charge. A 1time charge for what? I need to speak with someone in the retention office because I'm very close to getting a lawyer.  Xfinity allows people to keep other people's paid service for free, it's a huge flaw in your system that needs immediate attention

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello

@User_Ja5a6sd4f [Edit: Username- Personal Information]

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble your roommates / former roommates are causing you. I would love to help out!

Did you remove the ID's from your account following the steps here? Typlically once the ID is removed the access to all services is removed. However if that is not happening I can help out on this side. I will need your account details, since that seems to be th e case. I will also be able to review your account for the credit.

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address. From there we will be able to remove all devices and confirm that the ID's are deactivated as well. 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here