Barmar's profile

Gold Problem Solver

• 

15.9K Messages

Friday, May 24th, 2024 4:18 PM

Delete series recording from the web interface

On the X1 box, if you want to delete a series recording when there aren't any current saved or scheduled programs, you can do it using the "Series Priority" list in the Scheduled screen.

Is there any way to do this from the web interface? The "Scheduled" page doesn't appear to have the "Series Priority" list.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

372 Messages

22 days ago

Hello @Barmar! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on Forums. You've definitely come to the right place for help! You can also cancel a series recording via the Xfinity Stream app, and instructions on how to do so can be found in this link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-xfinity-tv-app-cancel-a-scheduled-recording. Please let me know if you have additional questions. I'm happy to help!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

15.9K Messages

That still only works for shows that have upcoming episodes. How do you do it if there are no episodes?

Official Employee

• 

372 Messages

Unfortunately, the instructions that I provided are the only way to cancel a series recording using the Xfinity Stream app/online, @Barmar. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here