U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, November 7th, 2022 2:13 AM

Closed

Customer support error TVapp-00287

My xfinity apps on all of my roku devices randomely stopped working and I am getting the following error 

TVAPP-00287

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same problem here.  Problem began almost an hour ago

Official Employee

• 

443 Messages

@user_6dcd22  There was a known issue that has been resolved, please let us know if you still need assistance. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Live PBS station not streaming

Why is this happening? How long before it is fixed?

Problem Solver

• 

788 Messages

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your streaming concerns. Is this the only programming channel that you are experiencing this issue on? Is this occurring on more than 1 device? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Same thing tvapp-00287. How does this get fixed?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same here. What’s the problem. This is the 3rd issue I’ve had in a week with xfinity. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

I see you are having some trouble as well @user_59b28d. I'll be glad to help. Are you getting the exact same error code/message on your screen? Have you tried any troubleshooting step so far? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Not working on Apple tv either

Problem Solver

• 

788 Messages

2 years ago

Hello, thanks for reaching out with your concerns regarding our Xfinity Stream App. I can understand how frustrating it may be to be getting this error when attempting to view your tv programming. Are you experiencing the same trouble when viewing on any other device besides the Roku devices? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I am getting error tvapp 00287

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

I'm getting this error trying to watch NBC network( 7 PM on 3/5/2023)  thru the streaming app and the local Xfinity store doesn't have cable TV boxes for me when I signed up and they told me to use Streaming app until they have boxes and said I can't get a discount for the days I don't have a box but pay for it and the service.

Xfinity leaves me SMH.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I'm having the same error code (Error TVAPP-00281) on channels I was watching this Monday morning, but by afternoon I got (Error TVAPP-00281). I've tried rebooting everything on my end and running remote refreshes through the website. I've tried multiple browsers, different days and different times of day.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @user_010601. We appreciate you taking the time to reach our team on Forums. We can certainly understand the importance of being able to enjoy your services. Are you experiencing this issue on any other device? Also, have you attempted to clear cache & cookies?

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

I'm having the same error code (Error TVAPP-00281) on all channels in xfinity app. I've tried rebooting everything on my end and running remote refreshes through the website. 

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

this is on my roku. have had no issues until this week when cable kept going out

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hey, @keymanjim. Thanks for letting us know about your situation. Is this only happening with your Roku device? Or all other devices too? Have you tried rebooting your modem to refresh the connection? 

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

that worked. thank you

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

I am glad to hear that, @keymanjim! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to create a new public post. We are available here at any time. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here