ldscheuy's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, April 18th, 2024 3:09 PM

Closed

Cookie Preferences - can not watch TV online

I keep getting "Cookie preferences" at the top of the screen while trying to watch TV online.  No changes make it go away. I'm using Chrome, a desktop computer, cleared chache, cookies, restarted, tried diffent browers, etc., etc., etc. and still get "Cookie Preferences" bar at top of screen, can not watch anything online.  I saw that this was an issue for others last year, but I can not find the solution.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

6 months ago

Hello, ldscheuy! Thank you for creating a post about your streaming concerns. I really appreciate the details you've shared regarding the troubleshooting steps you've attempted so far, and I'm sorry to hear that nothing has worked yet. To clarify, are you attempting to watch TV online, here: Xfinity Stream Portal?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Yes, I'm using the stream portal.  Can't wath TV online
https://www.xfinity.com/stream/

I can't change any of the cookie settings.  It defaults to strictly necessary.  Never had a problem before. Nothing has changed on my computer.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

6 months ago

I can not click on "manage cookies" link at the bottom of this paragraph in the https://www.xfinity.com/privacy/your-privacy-choices page

Cookie preferences

Like many companies, we use cookies and other common tracking technologies (Cookies) to improve our Services, optimize and analyze your experience on our Services, and serve ads relevant to your interests. Some of these uses may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” under certain state laws. You may choose which Cookies to allow and can change your preferences at any time.

Control which Cookies are stored by our websites in your browser and set preferences for how advertisers customize the ads you see on this device.

Manage cookies

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thanks for confirming, @ldscheuy. What if you try again using Incognito Mode on Chrome?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here