U

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Sunday, September 10th, 2023 6:14 PM

Closed

clear browser cache

I can't stream my DVR on my laptop browser (Chrome) and I can't sign in to the xfinity stream app on my phone.  I've cleared my browser's cache, restarted my computer and browsers, 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I am having the exact same issue.

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

great timing, too.  Kickoff Sunday for the NFL and I can't stream the games.  

2 Messages

Tried chat support with no luck.

1 Message

every sunday the same

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@scuzzmojo​ you tried robot_chat, not live chat, right?  I tried robot_chat and it wasn't even close to helping.  The sad thing is there are other people in the past that had the same issue but the cust support only asks the person to DM them and doesn't show how to solve the problem.  Plus, a lot of those cust support people don't even work for xfinity anymore.  The turnover must be ridiculous.  A couple of my friends and I have been on the fence about cutting the cord and all of us are willing to pay a bit of a premium to get a dependable and complete bundle of entertainment.  It's moments like these that make me wonder why I'm paying so much $ when I can't use the streaming features.   Add this to the fact that I can't watch some of my content away from home and cable won't be long for me. 

New Poster

• 

12 Messages

1 year ago

I'm having the same problem - the phone app, computer & app on Roku nothing is working.  

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@Wag597, Thank you for reaching out through Xfinity Forums. Let us know if you are still having issues with the stream app. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 year ago

Same issues here. First week of the NFL season and can't stream anything. THIS IS THE WORST FEELING! NO FOOTBALL. Tried clearing cache and all the other BS they telling me to do. NOTHING. Getting away from Xfinity ASAP!

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

I didn't do anything or hear from Xfinity.  Now my streaming service works in chrome.  ridiculous.

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

I didn't do anything or hear from Xfinity.  Now my streaming service works in chrome.  ridiculous.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here