G

Thursday, April 11th, 2024 4:01 PM

Closed

channel guide navigation

After being advised by Best Buy sales that Stream app would work on a TCL 650 series smart tv w google OS, I have found out that was wrong.  So I have to download Stream on Roku. ((when will Stream EVER be compatible to download on google tv???)) 

When accessing Stream and LiveTV channel guide, is there  a way to go all the way back to the first channel in the lineup without having to hold the scroll up button?  Asking because if I am on channel 43 (for example) but open the mini guide, why does it show that I am on channel 1123 (for example)?  Because this takes FOREVER to get back to "my channels". 

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

6 months ago

Hello @good_ol_rockytop! Are you able to change the channel number while in the guide? For example, you are in the guide and it shows you're on channel 1123, can you punch in 43/ok to jump to that channel in the guide? 

@XfinityTy​ 

the remote doesn't have numbers, but would.be nice if it did. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Gotcha, good_ol_rockytop. You do have the option to filter live TV, but there isn't an easier process to scroll back up to the first channel. If you're interested in trying to filter your options you can check our step-by-step instructions here.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

I know how to filter.  It would just be nice to be able to go to the top of the list quickly instead of having to scroll and scroll... and scroll.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here