U

Thursday, November 2nd, 2023 9:54 AM

Closed

Cbs not working on Xfinity stream app

I click on cbs, local affiliate, and it says I need to subscribe to get the channel.  I have the ultimate TV package and all my other local affiliate channels work just fine.  

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

@user_uf0ibb Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team. I can see how having these subscription issues with your would be frustrating. I would be happy to assist you in getting your stream app working properly. Before we begin, are there any troubleshooting steps you have already tried on your end? 

2 Messages

Already tried everything, called Xfinity several times.  Still not working after almost 4 weeks now 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

hello and welcome to Comcast @user_uf0ibb. I am sorry to hear that you are still having troubles with CBS on our Xfinity Stream App. Are you having any troubles accessing CBS via the Xfinity Stream App and not the affiliate app

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here