U

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Sunday, December 5th, 2021 5:26 PM

Closed

CBS and Fox not working on the streaming app

About 2 days ago CBS and Fox stopped working on the streaming app, just in time so that I couldn't watch the football championship games. The one I have on fire stick says I have to subscribe to it when I already do and the one I have on Roku won't work at all. Does anyone have solutions because today is the NFL games

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

3 years ago

Hi, user_fcd73f. We appreciate you taking the time to create a post here within the community. So sorry you missed the Sunday games! We can help with the Stream app concerns. Have you attempted any troubleshooting already, up to this point? Things like resetting the modem and then resetting the Roku box, can generally be pretty benefit with something like this. Let us know, thanks!

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@XfinityMorgan Hi, yes we have tried doing that, we also reset the cache by unplugging both tv and internet and we also re installed app. As of right now the roku app doesn't want to work at all. It shows my channels in the guide but wont connect. The fire stick works but not for 13,2(CB fox) the amazon stick wont even show those two channels at all anymore. I have only been a customer for a couple weeks and the stream app has only worked correctly for three days

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

Wow! This is definitely something we will want to look further into then. I'm certain we can help get to the bottom of it. May I ask what models of equipment you're using? 

I no longer work for Comcast

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

firestick hd(amazon)2020 version and the roku. I have two I have an hisense 58 inch roku tv and just bought roku streambar 2021 edition

Anthony

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

I'll certainly take a look and help troubleshoot further, @user_fcd73f. I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner on your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can search for "Xfinity Support" to compose your direct message. Please add your first and last name to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@XfinityVianney     

Hi, I did what you said with customer support and apps are back up again, which is great but I was down 10 days. Thats too long. I also talked live with other techs that couldn't fix it. You did great. May I ask what the problem was so that I will know what to ask for next time

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here