U

Monday, July 8th, 2024 3:13 PM

Can't get xfinity channel guide on LG TV

Can't get xfinity channel guide on LG TV. I reinstalled it and still no channel guide & can't even change channels

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 months ago

@user_d9ta2j

Thanks for reaching out tempting the troubleshooting steps reinstall the Xfinity stream app on your LG TV.

We have an LG TV and we use the streaming app as well. Have you went into your LG TV settings and make sure your tv software is updated to the latest version?

This link  https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/activating-xfinity-stream-smarttvs as great information on which LG TV models are eligible and how to go check the software version to make sure you have the most updated version that will work with our Xfinity stream

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

2 months ago

Can't get xfinity channel guide on LG TV ... can't even change channels

I'm not familiar with LG but they have yanked the channel guide from the Stream app on my Samsung as well.

To change the channel in the app I have to [Return] to the first Stream screen ("Now Playing"), select "Live TV", and scroll-scroll-scroll (using the Up and Down arrows, not CH+ or CH-) to the channel I want to watch. "Saved", "Browse", "Search", and "Settings" are also options on the "Now Playing" screen.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here