U

Friday, May 31st, 2024 3:01 AM

Can't activate Netflix through steam saver

I purchased the steam saver bundle today and had no trouble activating apple tv and peacock but Netflix gives me a message of something seems to be wrong, try again later.  What is going on?

2 Messages

3 months ago

Can I get a response? Talking to the customer service line was a waste of time since they didn't understand anything about the steam saver deal and you can't talk to anyone in this country.  

Official Employee

• 

825 Messages

user_h0lrbw Our team can help you with your account concerns today. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

Have called, used chat with 4 different techs that escalated. Still no call back still same errors something unexpected happened    Try again later.  Now 5 days later

we are trying to activate Netflix  stream saver

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_f7ho21, Hi there! We appreciate you for taking the time to visit us over our forums page for help with activating Netflix with Stream Saver. This is definitely not the experience that we like to hear about. You've come to the right team of experts to help. Just to confirm, is this the website at this link, where you are getting those error error messages? If so, are you able to provide us with an image of that error message?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here