Winegum's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Thursday, June 13th, 2024 11:26 PM

cannot get the navigation bar on webpage

On all my other devices I have no issues, but on my new computer when I sign on to xfinity I just get a black bar across the top of the page where the navigation rop down menu should be, I have tried on multile differtn browers cleared caches etc byt still not working

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 months ago

I have tried Firefox, edge, chrome, tried incognito. cleared caches, flushed dns, have no extensions, works fine on my other desktop, IPAD, Iphones and my work laptop and have restarted unplugged evrything and everything

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @Winegum. Thanks for reaching our team on Forums. Are you experiencing this issue on any other websites? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

No only Xfinity, appreciate your reply, however I have solved it myself.

i was able to get it on my WiFi, so I unplugged Ethernet cable uninstalled the adapter reinstalled and re connect and it has worked fine ever since

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Winegum We are glad to hear you are up and running again. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please reach out as needed. Take care!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here