USER89's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Tuesday, September 24th, 2024 9:05 PM

Can two remotes be paired to the XUMO Stream Box?

I have one paired that controls everything including the volume. I tried pairing another remote but I can not get it control the volume and it seems to need direct line of sight to the XUMO box to use the arrow keys. Am I doing something wrong or is only one remote able to be fully paired?

Accepted Solution

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

2 days ago

I figured it out myself. I had to take the batteries out of the first remote for the set up of the second one to ask me to press 1+3 for 3 seconds to turn Bluetooth on the second remote. After finishing the setup on the second remote I put the batteries back in the first remote and they are both working like they should now. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

USER89 - Thank you for sharing the resolution that worked for you so other readers may benefit from the information. This is keeping in the spirit and nature of the forums and is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here