U

Thursday, May 2nd, 2024 11:17 PM

Bally Sports

get right with Bally Sports. That’s all I have to say Thank you for your time. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

6 months ago

Thank you for providing your feedback and for joining us here on the Xfinity Forums, user_7vuc7a. I understand, and hear you loud and clear. For awareness,

we pay networks and station owners for the ability to deliver their programming to our customers. We negotiate agreements to bring our customers the best value for the content they want. For more information about this, see xfinity.com/howitworks.

Unfortunately, our programming agreement with DSG has expired. We have made a number of reasonable offers that DSG hasn't accepted. This means we no longer have the right to carry their channels, including your local Bally Sports network. The loss of this channel will result in savings that we’ll pass along to you, and you’ll see an automatic credit in your bill in the coming weeks.

1 Message

Please continue to find a solution to this issue. I’ve read both sides of the story on this issue and believe somewhere in between is the truth. Since my service is with comcast my options are to drop my service and find it elsewhere. Thank you for your time

1 Message

5 months ago

Without Bally's Sports in Detroit, especially for baseball and hockey, WOW may be my only option. Stop being greedy and get back on good terms with Bally's.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here