ccochran's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, May 1st, 2024 8:35 PM

Baley Sports

Where is my Balley Sports? Where are my BRAVES? When will we get Balley back? That's the main reason we stream with you. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 months ago

I Agree all these cable companies are all in for themselves. I’ve been a Xfinity customer since the days when they were McClane Hunter . Maybe it time to kick them to the curb . No Red Wings or Tigers . What I pay a month for cable is totally ridiculous. I’m a stubborn old man who loves his sports teams . Maybe this is the last straw. Now where do I go . Bally is in bankruptcy so they must be part of the problem. Also the prices to go see a game is so ridiculous who can afford to go . All you people are just a bunch greedy people.

Problem Solver

• 

488 Messages

4 months ago

This was posted on CNBC news yesterday. Bally Sports regional networks went dark for Comcast cable customers early Wednesday, a month into MLB’s regular season, as carriage negotiations broke down with the channels’ bankrupt operator Diamond Sports Group. Comcast’s Xfinity pay-TV customers will automatically receive $8 to $10 a month in credits, the cable company said. The carriage spat presents another pain point for Diamond Sports — which is looking to emerge from bankruptcy this year — as well as for the beleaguered regional sports network industry.

3 Messages

We pay prime money  for a key service and this is the type of support we receive back. Customer "No-Service".  Regional Sports fee paid, and this is what we get?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

4 months ago

@ccochran

On April 30, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET), our agreement with Diamond Sports Group (DSG) to carry its regional sports network (RSN) Bally Sports expired. As a result, we are no longer authorized to carry Bally Sports with Xfinity or Comcast Business, including any related programming on Xfinity Stream.

We’ve been flexible with DSG, who is in bankruptcy proceedings, but have been unable to reach an agreement that’s fair for our customers. The loss of this channel will result in savings that we’ll pass along to you, and you’ll see an automatic credit in your bill in the coming weeks.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

For what I pay a month for Xfinity services you have the money . Do you ever give us long time customers a break ...<Edited: Language>....

(edited)

1 Message

Tell us what  AT&T agreed to to retain Balley Sports and why Comcast/xFinity determined not to agree with the same terms?  You must know your customers deeply regret your decision not to provide Balley Sports.  Please post an update to give us some hope the issue will be resolved and when the regional sports programming will be back on Comcast   

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here