U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, May 26th, 2023 3:44 PM

Closed

Audio sync issues with Xfinity Stream across all devices

I am having audio syncing issues using Xfinity Stream across all my devices: the Xfinity app on Roku when using my TV, the Xfinity app on my iPhone, and the Xfinity Stream internet site on my MacBook (I've tried Safari and Chrome browsers, lately I can't even get channels to play using Chrome). They audio does not sync with the video, sometimes it is just slightly out of sync, other times it is over one second out of sync. Doesn't seem to matter what channel I'm watching, though I notice it a lot when trying to watch Tennis Channel (707, 1224 or TV GO channels). The sync issue gets progressively worse the longer I have a channel playing.

I see a lot of forum posts about audio sync issues, but it doesn't look like a solution is available without direct messaging with an Xfinity support representative. One can't access the direct messaging feature without first creating a post, so that's what I'm doing here. Hope this works!

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

@user_eecf2f Thank you for reaching out to the Digital Care Team. Is this happening when connected to your in-home network? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Yes, this is an issue I have only encountered on my home network, I haven’t used the Xfinity Roku app or Xfinity Stream site on my MacBook on any other network. I’ve used the Xfinity iPhone app on other networks and haven’t noticed sync issues, but I don’t use the iPhone app much and rarely use it at home.

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

@user_eecf2f Thank you for that detail. 

Please send us a message with your first and last name, as well as address to your service address. To send a "Direct Message" message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it”
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here