U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, May 31st, 2024 2:09 PM

Audio problems when using Roku to stream on xfinity

I have been using Roku for at least five years with the Xfinity streaming capability. 24 months ago I noticed that an audio blackout happens numerous times per minute for a millisecond or longer. Xfinity has been here numerous times and as a result refuses to take any responsibility for the Audio problem.

I spent three months in Oalm Springs, California this winter in a condominium unit I rent every winter with my ROKU ultra. The Internet services is Spectrum. It was an absolute pleasure, not experiencing Audio break up once during 90 days.

I am also experiencing with it with Xfinity streaming the menu in apps section that stations take forever to load and play as opposed to how quickly they load and play on a Roku device.

Wondering  if Xfinity is slowing down Service when streaming apps are purchased directly from the app rather than through Xfinity. 

I have discussed the ROKU problem directly with ROKU on numerous occasions and they have a complete file under my name. They do not understand what is happening as all devices are up-to-date and have always been reset. In order to further assist me, ROKU sent me a complimentary Ultra which I have yet to install. At least ROKU is trying to do their part as opposed to how Xfinity has handled the entire matter. 

There are numerous other post similar to mine and I request that Xfinity get off there [Edited: "Language"] and fix this problem now

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here