U

Tuesday, November 14th, 2023 10:04 PM

Closed

Adding Netflix user oustide my household

Such horrible customer care on the phone. Does anyone know how to add a user to my Xfinity/Netflix package that is OUTSIDE my household.   Thanks

Problem Solver

• 

517 Messages

11 months ago

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Thank you so much for your post for help with adding an outside-of-your-home user to your Netflix. Most Netflix packages come with the option to view on at least 2 devices at once but Netflix does offer a package directly through them called their Premium package that provides unlimited ad-free movies, TV shows, and mobile games, the option to watch on 4 supported devices at a time, watch in Ultra HD, download on 6 supported devices at a time, option to add up to 2 extra members who don't live with you and Netflix spatial audio. Netflix has great support articles on their home site if you search How to change your plan you will see how you can upgrade your current plan option to include the 2 extra members that do not live with you. If your billing is linked with your Xfinity account the changes would be applied to your next bill for you, or you would also have the option to change your billing method for your Xfinity subscription. 

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

This answer is not helpful. The person bills through Xfinity. It is not a separate package. Is it possible to add an extra member? I can’t do it through Netflix. They say to ask YOU.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here