Wednesday, October 4th, 2023 7:42 PM

Closed

Add Paramount +

How much to add Paramount +

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_lihv1l, I can definitely help you get a quote and even help you add it. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? I'm new to Paramount +, but I recently added it and have loved all the cool content on there. Especially the movies, my nephew and niece watched the new Ninja Turtles movie and loved it. I didn't even know it was available there, but somehow they were able to find it using the voice remote and X1 platform lol, I love all the app functionality we've built right into it. 

1 Message

1 year ago

I just purchased paramount on my iPad and I want to add it to my t how do I do that

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi, @user_6ze207. Thank you for reaching out over our Community Forums. You can access Paramount+ on a compatible Xfinity X1 box, or Flex box. If you have a Smart TV the Paramount+ app may be available. Here is a fantastic link to an article that breaks down the steps to access Paramount+ with Xfinity boxes. Paramount+ app on Flex and X1 overview and FAQs

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here