TraciV's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, September 13th, 2023 1:06 AM

Closed

Activate Peacock Premium

I am supposed be receiving Peacock Premium at now charge since I have high speed gig Internet. I don't have an option to activate nor have I received an email. I have contacted Xfinity, a ticket was created and I was referred to peacock. Peacock bounces me back to Xfinity. I really want to resolve this. This is frustrating and just plain ridiculous 

Official Employee

• 

528 Messages

1 year ago

Good evening, and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us to report your Peacock activation issue. We are currently working with Peacock engineers on this activation issue and do not currently have a resolution time. We appreciate your continued patience.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityRaf​ while I appreciate your response Peacock has denied any problem on their side

The said it will an Xfinity issue. Xfinity put me in contact with Peacock. This is Peacock's response:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Peacock. 

Because the offer in question is dependent on your Xfinity subscription and is managed through Xfinity's billing system, we do not have the access required to assist with redeeming this offer. We are not able to apply it to your Peacock account as it can only be done through Xfinity's system.

Xfinity has advised us that the offer can be redeemed at this link: (https://www.xfinity.com/chat/). They have also been sending out emails to eligible customers with an alternate link for redemption, so we would also advise keeping an eye on your inbox for any Xfinity emails.

We understand your frustration and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced and any misleading information you were given. We have documented your concerns to be shared with the appropriate teams for internal review. For further assistance with this offer, please contact Xfinity's support team at 1-800 Xfinity or at: https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us

Sincerely,

Peacock Customer Care

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@TraciV, Thank you for getting back to us. We would like to take a closer look and see what is going on with your Peacock subscription and get this handled for you. Please send us a DM with your name and full address by doing the following: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

11 Messages

@TraciV - Did this help?  Curious as I feel like I'm being passed back and forth AND very frustrated. 

(edited)

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityAngie​ Thank you. I have submitted a DM as you have advised. The thing that is frustrating is that a ticket is created and then closed within an hour with no resolution. As I have stated when I have contacted Xfinity by phone they insist that I should of received an email or there is banner to click. I don't have either of those things. One solution that was offered was to pay out of pocket then each month call billing to ask for a credit. That really isn't a solution at all.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

@user_7b3537​ nothing as of now 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here