U

Saturday, December 23rd, 2023 12:03 AM

Closed

Your app doesn't work

I recently downloaded the Xfinity app on my fire TV, I signed in an when I went to pick a channel, it keeps saying that "Something went wrong" Your guide isn't loading right now please try again in a few minutes. Please advise on how to fix this. My family pays your company a lot of money every month, and yet you consistently let us down

3 Messages

10 months ago

Unfortunately I've been a Comcast customer for years yet somehow this company seems to find new ways to disappoint me every year. I recently downloaded your app to my fire TV , but every time I try to choose a channel it keeps telling me to try again in a few moments. It's bad enough that you won't let me stream shows on channel apps even though my family pays you too much money for terrible service. Please advise on how to fix this. Seriously, this is why you're the most hated company in America!

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Please fix your worthless app

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello, @user_7gqulf. Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you are having concerns with the Xfinity Stream app on your Fire TV. The Xfinity Stream app is available on all Fire TV devices running on Fire OS 6 or later. The Xfinity Stream app may not be detecting a valid internet connection, or able to determine the in-home Xfinity Internet network associated with the address on the account. I would try reconnecting your Fire TV to your in in-home Xfinity Internet network, and try the Xfinity Stream app again. Here are two articles to review that may help: Watch Xfinity Stream App on Amazon Fire TV, Xfinity Stream App on Amazon Fire TV FAQs

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

This answer did not work (and was not at all helpful)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_9ig28w thanks for your feedback. What troubleshooting steps have you completed? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here