U

Friday, May 31st, 2024 10:03 AM

Xumo streambox apps???

I just got this xumo streambox and I was under the impression it would have the premium streaming apps like netflix prime hulu. I have subscriptions for all of them but why arent any of these apps loaded on this box? 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

5 months ago

Greetings, @user_75j82a! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum about your Xumo box. You have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

Your Xumo box should have apps for Netflix, YouTube, Peacock, Disney+, Hulu, Prime Video, Apple TV+, Max, and Xumo Play. Can you tell me a little more about what happens when you try to access one of these apps? Are you getting an error message or notification saying the app isn't available, or is it doing something else?

1 Message

I am having that same issue.  Just turned it on straight out of the box and no apps are available. Factory reset it and still no apps

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_1bgvli Good morning! We appreicate you reaching out to our Community Forums Team. I can see not having your equipment would working properly would be frustrating. I'm happy to get you in a direction for resolution. To get stared, can you please send a Direct Message with your name and service address? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here