U

8 Messages

Thursday, July 4th, 2024 12:20 PM

Xfinity streaming app

This Xfinity app is the worst!! Was duped into streaming with use of the app to save a couple dollars.   This was the worst decision, constant buffering with the highest speed internet available.  The other apps work perfectly on me 4k firestick.  Would like to have my contract cancelled and switch to Verizon asap.   I am so frustrated and just get lip service from the Comcast folks !!!    Don’t do it! 

8 Messages

2 months ago

This Xfinity app is the worst!! Was duped into streaming with use of the app to save a couple dollars.   This was the worst decision, constant buffering with the highest speed internet available.  The other apps work perfectly on me 4k firestick.  Would like to have my contract cancelled and switch to Verizon asap.   I am so frustrated and just get lip service from the Comcast folks !!!    Don’t do it! 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Xfinity app

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 months ago

Hello, @user_w882vf! Thank you for coming to the forums with your Xfinity Stream App concerns. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had, and I would love to see what our Digital Care Team can do to help! May I ask what troubleshooting you've attempted so far? I believe there's a way to clear the app's cache, and you can also uninstall and reinstall it if you haven't yet tried that. We can always have you send us a Direct Message to try some remote steps, too, if you're still experiencing the same issues after troubleshooting. Just let us know, and we're here for you :)

8 Messages

@XfinitySara​    I have performed all of those quick fixes MANy times.    The problem is obviously the Xfinity app., if the issue is not resolved in the next few days, I will be contacting the consumer protection division, Maryland Attorneys General office to get out of this contract that I was duped into entering.   I was told there was no issues with streaming, that was clearly false!! 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_w882vf - I appreciate you letting me know what you've tried so far, and I'd still like to help! One of the best ways for us to locate, track, and resolve an issue like this, is to properly troubleshoot and report it to our engineers by way of submitting tickets for any customers experiencing the same concern. Could you please send our team a direct message to get started?

To send a direct message: 

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'. 
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. 

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name and the service address alongside a detailed summary of your request/question. Thank you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

8 Messages

2 months ago

This service is the worst, just buffers for ever , both live TV and recorded, no one has reached out to try and resolve this issue .    

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Can’t even watch the Orioles game

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

@user_w882vf​ 

If you haven't, you need to send that direct message to Xfinity Support, otherwise there is no reason to continue to post about your issue.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here