U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, July 9th, 2023 6:05 PM

Closed

Xfinity Streaming App

The Beta was bad enough and the current version is somehow even worse. There's extreme lagging, buffering and audio misalignment issues. There's also no help from customer service which will consistently ask you the same questions over and over again even after completing full troubleshooting. I have the app installed on 3 different Roku devices on 3 different Tvs and this is the only App that I experience problems with. I'm sure by now that it is NOT the equipment ( which seems they wanna force you to rent), or internet speed that's the issue. And on top of it all the price continues to increase, Comcast/Xfinity is a monopolizing rip-off. Their reputation has been long ruined and they don't even care and it shows by never giving actual resolutions to the issues. I am highly disappointed in their service and would definitely leave them if/when another option should come available.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_7e8d6b! Thanks for taking the time to create this post and provide your feedback about the Xfinity Stream app on your Roku devices. I'm sorry to hear about the service issues you've been experiencing with that application, and I would love to help in any way that I can! If we need to, we can even pull this conversation into a Direct (private) Message so that we can take a closer look at your personal devices. First, may I ask if you've experienced similar issues when accessing the Xfinity Stream Portal on other devices such as smartphones, tablets, or computers? We do offer the option for customers to use their own devices now, too (if you wish to return any TV Boxes and focus on streaming).

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here