U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Jun 17, 2021 12:28 PM

Xfinity streaming app

The streaming app picture keeps freezing. Are there any update to this issue. The picture keeps freezing making it unwatchable. I am a new customer and was told I can use the streaming app instead of get a receiver but the app keeps freezing on my new fire tv

Responses

Official Employee

• 

139 Messages

1 m ago

Good morning, @user_c49fb5, and thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums page for assistance with the Xfinity Stream app, and welcome to the Comcast family! I'm sorry to see that the app is freezing and making it hard for you to enjoy your new service. I love using this app to watch movies, download content to watch offline, and give more viewing options for the users in my household. Let's see what we can do to get this working for you!

First, can you please tell me what troubleshooting steps, if any, you've already taken? For example, have you already tried to uninstall and reinstall the app? Have you checked your internet connection is good and strong for streaming? Have you checked on different devices to see if the issue is present on other devices? Finally, have you checked to confirm that your Fire TV is a compatible model for the Xfinity Stream app to work with?

New to the Community?

Start Here