arcadian7's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

23 Messages

Thursday, September 21st, 2023 11:11 AM

Closed

Xfinity Streaming app picture freezing audio continues

After my Roku TV Xfinity streaming was finally fixed - guess my suggesting my needing to find a new cable provider resulted in an immediate fix - now my IPhone XR  is having issues streaming Xfinity live programming.  Phone has latest update on the OS and I tried deleting and reinstalling the app and resetting the modem to no avail.  So Xfinity, what do I try next?  This is ridiculous and I will again state o am paying good money for your service that all aspects should be running efficiently.

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

1 year ago

Hey, @arcadian7! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you are running into when you are trying to stream on your phone. We can certainly help get to the bottom of this! One thing I would like you to try is to have the iPhone forget the network, then reboot the modem, and then reconnect the iPhone to your network when the modem is back online to see if this would resync the app to the modem to stream correctly.

Frequent Visitor

• 

23 Messages

@XfinityMichaelC​ I tried this - it did not work

Frequent Visitor

• 

23 Messages

@XfinityMichaelC​ I tried shutting down my modem, letting it sit for a couple minutes, then reconnected.  I  tried the streaming app again and it still freezes up - audio many times continues with frozen picture or the whole thing just freezes audio and video.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hey there @arcadian7 Is it happening on any/all live channels or just a specific one? Besides the freeze-up are you seeing an error message/code when this occurs?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 year ago

I’m also having the video/voice lag in my cloud based DVR recordings. It’s like watching an old, dubbed-over film. I had the small, $10 a month cable box for years, and that was wonderful!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_3be532 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. Can you provide more details on the type of device you are using to access the Xfinity Stream App?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here