Xfinity Streaming app on Samsung TV - Time/ Time Zone Off
I am new to xfinity. I have a newer Samsung TV (2019) to which I installed the Xfinity app beta. However, when I launch the app the time is three hours earlier on the app and the live menue guide. This seems to be a compatibility problem only with the Samsung TV, as with all the other devices I treid, the problem does not happen.
This is what i I checked:
- The time and time zone on the Samsung TV is correct.
- The time and time zone on the router /modem is correct.
- I have one Xfinity cable box, and that shows the correct time, so it's not an account issue.
- Running the xfinity app beta on my roku TV, and a sepearte Roku show the correct time.
- I unistalled and installed the xfinity app several times.
- I have pulled the plug on the TV several times.
Again, this seem to be unique to the Samsung TV, and I have seen dozens of other posts on this forum with the same problem. It seems like a simple would be if the xfinity app had a time zone setting, or they just figured out what the glitch is with the Samsung TVs. Is there any fix, workaround, or ETA for this problem?