U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, June 1st, 2023 1:21 AM

Closed

Xfinity streaming app audio issue

We have been experiencing the audio not matching up with the tv shows we watch on the streaming app. Why is this happening? I just increased my internet speed and modem to the newest and it is still happening. We are not happy as we are paying a ton of money for internet & tv. If this continues I will have to start looking at other options for providers. Please get this fixed!!!

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

This is still happening on the app we watch on our Roku tv. Any updates?

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi, @user_c087f9. Thank you for reaching out. I hope you are doing well despite your current hiccups with the Stream App. I see you're having audio issues which has made it difficult to enjoy the content you love. I mainly stream most of what I watch, so I would want some answers if I was in your shoe as well. With that said, I'll be glad to help. Does this only occur with the app on the Roku TV, or do you see it across other equipment like the Stream App for your mobile device too?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

I only use it on the app in Roku. All other apps work just fine. 

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

Thank you for confirming, @user_c087f9. Have you gone through any basic internet and app troubleshooting? Closing the app and restarting, uninstalling and re-installing the app and/or restarting your modem?

I no longer work for Comcast.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Yes even upgraded my internet to 1000

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

• Roku TVs: A000X, C000X, 5000X, 6000X, 7000X, 8000X, G000X, E000X, D000X
  • Roku Streaming Media Players:
    • Roku Ultra (4340X, 4640X, 4660X, 4670X, 4800X) and Roku Ultra LT (4662X)
    • Roku Express (3700X, 3900X, 3930X), Express+ (3710X, 3910X, 3931X), Express 4K (3940X) and Express 4K+ (3941X)
    • Roku Premiere (3920X, 4620X) and Premiere+ (3921X, 4630X)
    • Roku 2 (4210), Roku 3 (4200X, 4230X) and Roku 4 (4400X)
  • Roku Streaming Sticks:
    • Roku Streaming Stick (3600X, 3800X), Streaming Stick+ (3810X), Streaming Stick 4K (3820X) and Streaming Stick 4K+ (3821X)
  • Roku Soundbar: 9100X
  • Roku Streambar: 9102X

Devices must be on minimum firmware version 8.1 b1 or higher. The Xfinity Stream channel will only appear in the Roku channel store for eligible devices.

Unfortunately, older Roku device models (2700X, 2710X, 2720X, 3500X) can’t support newer web browsers, and the latest version of the Xfinity Stream app won’t work as intended on outdated browsers.

What kind of Roku TV is it, you are using? Is the latest version of our Xfinity Stream app and the Roku TV updated? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here