UnaB's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sun, Feb 7, 2021 10:00 AM

Xfinity Stream-Fire TV app not loading

Greetings!

Trying to download the Xfinity Stream Beta- Fire TV app and having zero luck. 

First- the app stays on the "Installing" status for a veryyy long time.  Upon 30 minitues or so- app then states there is not enough memory (I definitely have enough storage on my firestick). 

Any idea what to do?

How can I download this app on my firestick

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

2 m ago

@UnaB wrote:

Greetings!

Trying to download the Xfinity Stream Beta- Fire TV app and having zero luck. 

First- the app stays on the "Installing" status for a veryyy long time.  Upon 30 minitues or so- app then states there is not enough memory (I definitely have enough storage on my firestick). 

Any idea what to do?

How can I download this app on my firestick

reset to factory 'new' then remove power for 3 minutes or so and plug back in. do any firestick OS updates until none are available. load 'only' the xfinity stream TV beta app and sign in and accept the terms and conditions. working?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 m ago

I am having the same exact issue plenty of storage and stick is up to date. factory reset did nothing.
Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

2 m ago

@Inthebiz wrote:
I am having the same exact issue plenty of storage and stick is up to date. factory reset did nothing.

when you did the factory reset, and unplugged for 3+ minutes and plugged back in,  did you update the fire TV app until no  updates were available? did the app store list the stream beta app or did you sideload in some manner?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here