U

Friday, September 13th, 2024 1:13 AM

Xfinity stream

Hi,

I've been trying to use the Xfinity stream app on my phone to watch movies and when I start watching the movie it does not switch to landscape/horizontal view when I move the phone horizontally. It remains vertical. Is there a way to fix this? 

Thank you,

Jessica 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

16 days ago

Hello, @user_21f5wv. Thank you for reaching our team on Forums, are the settings for auto-rotate off? Have you double checked those settings?

3 Messages

@XfinityGabby​ yes, I have, they are not off. All my other apps that I stream from autorotate the screen non problem. It's just the Xfinity stream app. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_21f5wv, Thanks for sharing these details. We will certainly get to the bottom of this. Our team of experts can help. 😀 To research this further, would you mind confirming the device year, make, and model utilizing the XFINITY Stream app?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

I use a Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra, model year 2024. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_21f5wv Are you selecting the show you want to watch before turning the phone horizontially?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here