U

Visitor

• 

15 Messages

Saturday, February 11th, 2023 12:48 AM

Closed

Xfinity Stream recordings not showing up on Roku

Recordings are not showing up on Xfinity Stream on Roku. They show up fine on the cable box but not on any of my Roku devices. I am almost ready drop this whole thing and go to YouTube Tv. The saved screen also does not show recordings any more. Same issue on all four Rokus. 

New Poster

• 

16 Messages

2 years ago

Same here. No new recordings showing and all my scheduled recordings are missing, too - 2 weeks worth. This occurs on a Roku and also on the Android Stream App. Cannot see/access saved or scheduled recordings on either app. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@SunnyK1 It sounds like your DVR needs to be re-synced. If you have one of the X1 boxes this can be done right in the menu. If you got to settings (the gear icon) after hitting the Xfinity button on the remote. Once in settings, if you scroll down to Device settings. In there you will see at the very bottom the option to Sync DVR. Press okay and the okay again to confirm the Sync to get everything updated. If you are still having issues after giving the sync a try if you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.  

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: • Click "Sign In" if necessary • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

@user_c31f19 Hello, I would like to look further into this for you. 

Please send a private message by clicking the direct messaging chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Same here using FireTv

Contributor

• 

342 Messages

@user_2097cd Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I spent hours and hours hours over 2 phone calls, plus an hour + with Xfinity chat and then 10+ days of Xfinity Support via twitter without a resolution. They would ask what sign on I was using, told me to buy a new modem, told me I would need to use their Gateway product, restart signals over and over and over. Somehow someone on that support line got me to a higher level support via a phone call. I described exactly the problem you have and she instantly said that I only have 20 hours of cloud dvr but the dvr itself can hold like 150 hours, so only a portion of the recordings would be available via x1 or stream. So for $10 month I could upgrade the cloud dvr size to match the dvr size. From that point forward everything recorded up to 150 hours was available via stream, x1 boxes etc. The past recordings could not unfortunately be uploaded to the cloud, but all new recordings are available.  I really hope this helps resolve this issue for you and everyone else that has posted on this forum but their posts were closed without resolution, so I couldn't post there. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here