U

Thursday, December 28th, 2023 4:04 PM

Closed

Xfinity stream outside home

I have xfinity WiFi at both my homes and cable service at only one home. I cannot watch all of my channels on xfinity stream at my second home. Not even local channels to get the news. What gives? Shouldn’t stream work everywhere especially on their network?

1 Message

8 months ago

I have the same issue. Seems like Xfinity should have a work around for people who have Xfinity wifi at both houses. Otherwise will have to switch to something like You Tube for full channel access at different houses. 

3 Messages

That’s what my neighbor have done. They feel you tube is the way to go. And now there is a new internet service coming to our area.  Personally if you have their service at one home . I would be  happy to pay a small fee similar to an extra box for the additional house. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_3p3zg7 - This is an interesting dilemma, thank you for leaving a comment with your shared concerns. As a Video subscriber at one location (at least), you should still be able to utilize Xfinity Stream (app or web portal). I wonder if it would help to link or switch between the two accounts as seen here. Please let me know if this is new information that helps in any way. Otherwise, if you are still experiencing issues accessing service you subscribe to, we're happy to look further into this with you and help in any way possible!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

6 months ago

I have Xfinity cable and internet at 3 homes - Boston & 2 homes in SC.  I want to watch local Boston channels when in SC including NESN & NBC sports Boston.  

One would think I should be able to watch the free local channels (eg WBZ) in SC.  For NESN, which is a licensed channel, why doesn’t Comcast offer a $10/month charge allowing me to access NESN and NBC sports Boston?  It seems this is a revenue generating opportunity for all the Boston area snowbirds that would sign up for this…

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here