K

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, March 12th, 2024 4:43 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream on Macbook Pro not working at a vacation house

I am at my vacation house where Xfinity service is not available, so I am on Spectrum Wifi. I don't have a choice, this is the only broadband service available in this area. I have recorded the Oscars and want to watch the replay. On this network I can stream on my iPhone and my iPad but not my MacBook Pro. I tried both Chrome and Safari and either get the Xfinity logo with the three dots underneath for eternity or I get the "we are having trouble at this time try back later".  

MacBook Pro, 13", 2020, M1 chip, MacOS 14.2.1

Chrome Version 122.0.6261.112 (Official Build) (arm64)

Safari Version 17.2.1 (19617.1.17.11.12)

I cleared my browser cache already.

I tried to attach a screenshot but that does not seem to be working on this ticketing system.

I want to watch this on my laptop, please provide a fix.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

6 months ago

@kitesurfdad Thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forum. When you are trying to log into the streaming app on your MacBook are you logged out of the streaming app on your phone and iPad? 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

No I was not logged out of the streaming app on my iPhone. Is that required?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

kitesurfdad, Here is a link you can use to sign in. You want to make sure you are signed in to access your stream app. https://www.xfinity.com/stream/

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here