U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, June 8th, 2023 7:12 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream issues

My Xfinity Stream App only lists TVGO channels. I am on my home WI-FI network, and subscribe to Comcast cable, hundreds of channels. 
Can you reset or fix this issue so I wan watch Comcast TV on my Xfinity Stream App once again?

Problem Solver

• 

908 Messages

1 year ago

@user_c1b88c

I am sorry that your channels are not working. We are here to help. Is this issue affecting all of your non-TVGO channels, or just a few? Is the issue occurring across all devices? Are you able to receive the affected channels on your TV box? Lastly, have you checked in with our Status Center to see if there is an interruption affecting channels in your area?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityElizabethA​ 

Hi!  Thanks for responding. This issue is affecting both mine & my husbands iPhone. Cable TV is all OK. All Xfinity stream channels are affected. The TV Go channels that appear are odd ones I have never seen or watched on Xfinity stream ( sky news night, corvette music channels) and only about 80 TVGO channels are listed. Usually with our Comcast cable account, a hundred or more channels are listed. We have Comcast cable ( with boxes) and Verizon Wi-Fi. It used to work so well- I would really love to have it back! ( I also deleted the app & reinstalled, powered down the phone, restarted modem- no effect).

Thank you!

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityElizabethA​ 

Oh yeah, checked the status of the internet service;  “ no outages or issues at this time” it reported. 

Thanks!

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

@user_c1b88c

Just to clarify, you are not able to access your channel lineup with the Xfinity Stream app, other than the TVGO channels while at home, on your in-home network? (https://www.xfinity.com/get-stream)

I'd be happy to look into this issue with you. Could you please send us a direct message with your full name and address? To send a direct message, please make sure you are first signed into the forums. Then click on the "chat" icon in the upper right (left of the notification bell), then click on the "notepad/pencil" icon, and lastly select Xfinity Support. Thank you

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Direct message sent. 

Official Employee

• 

746 Messages

Thank you,  I am unable to locate your message. Did you receive a response? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I’m following this post as well. We are experiencing the same issue in our home. Xfinity stream doesn’t think we are in our In home network when we are. This has impacted : Roku device, xfinity stream iOS app and viewing through web browser (chrome). I replaced my modem/router around first week of May. Issue began around June 1st. Restarted modem and router and same issue. 

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

Hi there, we can usually correct this by performing an Entitlement Refresh for your cable equipment/cable services and then a modem provisioning. Both steps are usually required to ensure everything is communicating properly. I can help get this completed for you. 

Please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name. The message icon is located at the top right of the Community Forum page, clicking on the message icon will allow you to initiate a chat conversation with us directly. Please ensure you are sending your message to our 'Xfinity Support' handle.

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

1 year ago

@user_c1b88c , thank you for taking your time and working with us while we have been trying to get your Stream app up and working correctly again! Please remember that our Digital Care Team is available at any time, day or night, to answer any questions or concerns regarding your account. I hope you have a wonderful day, and please stay safe and healthy!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here