U

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

Sunday, September 10th, 2023 5:58 PM

Closed

xfinity stream is not working app and browser (Error TVAPP-00100)

I have the max internet and tv plan bundle with ethernet connections over cat6 and strong Wi-Fi throughout due to my router being optimally and centrally located.  I have cleared cache all time, power cycled router and use command prompt to flush and renew DNS.  I do not have a VPN.  Trouble shooting on my end can now be determined as pointless.  This is on the end of Xfinity servers.  (Error TVAPP-00100)

1 Message

1 year ago

I am having same problem on all my devices.

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

Same, all devices and browsers are a no go right now, very annoying.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello, @user_8eda11! We know how important it is to be able to access all of your services on all of your eligible devices, so I appreciate the feedback! This is a known issue, though we've had a team working on it for the last couple of days, and some customers are reporting resolution. Are you still experiencing trouble with the app?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 year ago

Terrible.  Worst streaming app in existence.  $66 billion company with terrible servers and trash software....do better.

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

Yup, they wanna be a monopoly of cable services and compete with the new wave of a billion streaming services.....then they ought to make it easy to justify my cable Xfinity bill.  

1 Message

1 year ago

The app isn’t working for the whole Philly area it seems. Week 1 of the nfl. Awesome 

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

The timing is so bad, makes me suspicious.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same problem in Minnesota.

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

Washington, so nation wide issue, Xfinity might want to press a button or something.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Thank you for reaching out @Weissnorth Are you still having the same issue with the Stream App?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

1 year ago

Same problem in chicago

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

Yep, seems like its all over the country.

1 Message

1 year ago

Same problem in Tennessee. They can send me a refund.

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

I hope everyone gets one.

3 Messages

No chance.  This some [Edited: "Language"]!!!

(edited)

1 Message

1 year ago

Same problem in Massachusetts

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same problem in California

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

Hello, @KevTheDankest. We’re aware of an issue affecting some customers’ Xfinity Stream service, and we have had users reporting the issue has been resolved as they can now access Xfinity Stream. Since this post have you regained access to your program in Xfinity Stream App or at xfinty.com/stream? 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same problem in Seattle

2 Messages

1 year ago

Ditto in Denver. Maybe time to start shopping for a different streaming service. Unacceptable on NFL opening day.

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

A monopoly cable company ought to be prepared for just this type of thing.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi, @user_c9eac7! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to contact XFINITY over our forums page for help with the XFINITY stream app concern and for patiently waiting for a response. I was in your shoes so I can relate to the inconvenience that this can cause when trying to watch NFL games. I am sorry to learn about this experience. Thank you for your patience with us. Are you still experiencing any issues with the app at this time?

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

Same here in Wisconsin, the app and streaming on the website not working.  Happened to me a couple of months back and it took nearly 24 hours for the website to start working properly, hopefully it won't take that long this time.

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

Yikes, this is so bad.

2 Messages

1 year ago

Stream app not working

2 Messages

1 year ago

Tvapp 000249 now unable to sign in after logout.

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

I got a weird agree to terms prompt on one of my refresh attempts, I stopped trying after that.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

1 year ago

Hi @user_7cc85f Glad to hear your connection is up and working. I am happy to help you with an adjustment for your downtime. Can you please direct message me your first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further?
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

@XfinityKei​ I replied as instructed, I have not received a response, makes me think these xfinity employee auto bot replies are for show only.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_7cc85f, Thank you for reaching back out on our community forum page. It doesn't look like we ever received a private message from you, but rest assured our team is here to help. 

When sending us a PM, its important that you send a message to "Xfinity Support" and not the specific agent posting the message. If you followed the instructions listed, and your message did still not come through, we do apologize for the inconvience, and please try sending us another PM. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here