U

Visitor

• 

15 Messages

Thursday, November 17th, 2022 12:23 AM

Closed

Xfinity stream in Roku not showing all live channels

The Xfinity stream app is not showing all channels. It’s only showing a couple of dozen channels. This is on three different Rokus in my house. Have tried restarting the devices and the app and it has not changed. All channels show on the Xfinity box. Hopefully comcast is working to fix this. 

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

2 years ago

Hello user_c31f19, I am showing that this issue has been resolved. Are you still having issues with accessing all of your content? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityAmir​ I’ve reset my internet and deleted/ re uploaded the xfinity stream app to my roku and I’m still only getting one channel.  It’s Thanksgiving and I have 20 people coming to my house.  I need this working ASAP.  Where is the solution posted? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityAmir​ it hasn’t been resolved.  Where is the solution posted?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@user_988f91​ same issue.  I called and they said known issue and blamed iOS, android, Roku and all other devices.  Seems like it’s xfinity.  And timing is ridiculous !!  All my guests will realize xfinity is sub par

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@user_988f91​  I too am having the same issue. Thanksgiving day and can't watch the game? Not acceptable! Please help fix this issue. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

For everyone having issues with the Stream App for Roku. Download the NFL network app! Login with your Cable provider and it will let you watch CBS!

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

I am having the same exact issue. Roku's are not working and neither is the tv.xfinity.com link on a Mac. My phone shows all the channels.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I am having the same issue. The Roku app shows only a few channels, as does the website. The android app shows more channels.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I signed up with Xfinity forum to find this exact issue. Another person here who doesn't have any channels available on two different Roku sticks. I've restarted my modem and the Rokus and reinstalled the app on the devices. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@user_f3d841​ It is not your network. I logged in at work with a completely different network and the same issue. It is definitely on Comcast's end.

New Problem Solver

• 

617 Messages

Hi @user_f3d841

Thank you for letting us know about the issues with the Roku. I'm showing a lot of reports that the issue has been resolved. Can you confirm if the issues is still ongoing? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

31 Messages

I am still having this issue as of this morning. I want to watch the parade. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityLysa​ I'm still having issues.  Glad we're not hosting Thanksgiving, we'd miss the Lions game.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I am also having this issue 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I have the same issue today.   Need help!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same issue, has anyone gotten an answer?

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@user_e87dc7​ Nothing. I am looking at switching to just their internet and getting Youtube TV. This is ridiculous. 

Problem Solver

• 

785 Messages

@user_ebbc59 Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. Are you still having issues with the app on the Xfinity Stream box? 

Contributor

• 

242 Messages

Hello, @user_e87dc7. If the troubleshooting steps have not worked, could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.
•  Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary 
•  Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon) 
•  Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
•  Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
•  Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
•  Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityTimothyA​ this has NOT be resolved and is unacceptable for the amount we pay. This is the third time in a week. We deserve a credit or refund. I think I’ll be looking for new service if this keeps happening.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Exactly- definitely not resolved

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Having the same issue starting last night. Very frustrating!

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

2 years ago

Same issue here. All my devices have the same problem, Roku TV, Apple ipad and iphone. only shows a few channels. Started on 11/16.

Contributor

• 

242 Messages

Hello, @neisie13. If the troubleshooting steps did not resolve your issue, could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.
•  Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary 
•  Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon) 
•  Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
•  Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
•  Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
•  Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

our phones, ipad, and tv only show certain stations.   We have tried several methods to resolve this but nothing works.    We are very frustrated that we are unable to access what we are purchasing.   Please help!

Official Employee

• 

695 Messages

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same issue here only a handful of live channels on Roku Xfinity Stream App.  just started this morning.  I restarted devices,  removed, reinstalled, and re-registered app and still only a few channels.

Problem Solver

• 

672 Messages

@Ekior I would like to take a closer look at your account.

Could you please send our team a private message with your full name and full address?

To send a Private message to Xfinity Support from any Forum page:

Click "Sign In" if that prompt is visible

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I have the same issue for 2 days now, X1 and iPad streaming fine, all my rokus no live tv.  Your chat instructions don’t work either no square chat box next to the bell

Regular Visitor

• 

11 Messages

2 years ago

zero response from Xfinity on this except “basic” troubleshooting that most people have obviously attempted.  They should acknowledge and credit accounts for the issue- this is absolutely unacceptable that we are not able to use services that we are paying for 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello, @jason3062! I hope you're doing well. Thanks for posting on our Community Forums to let us know about your situation. I know how frustrating this must be, and we'd be happy to troubleshoot to make this right. To confirm, what troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

2 years ago

Same issue on Roku and xfinity.com/stream from a web browser-- so the problem is not with the Stream app but more likely with channel/menu distribution from their network. Don't bother re-installing/re-booting/re-starting or any other runaround that Xfinity gives you. It's just continued frustration with Xfinity customer service for this issue and the audio problems. Is there any communication between their engineers and customer service? Customer service seems to know nothing.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

After talking to customer service and advanced support . Mine is finally working after removing and reinstalling the app for the 6th time. So they had to do something on their end first then reinstall. 

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

@user_80937f​ App reinstall is not working here (southern NH)-- and regardless there's no way to "reinstall/restart" the xfinity.com/stream from a web browser (logging out/in doesn't fix it either). The reinstall part might have been a coincidence, or just a final step after a network fix. I'm wondering if they're just fixing the channel menu issue on a regional basis-- every region has a different channel lineup after all. I'm pretty sure that's all this issue amounts to, because channels showing up in my "TV Go" menu (which looks complete) are still missing from the "All Channels/Favorite Channels" menus on my Android phone app and the xfinity.com/stream in a browser.

(edited)

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

2 years ago

Problem has now cleared here (southern NH) on Roku app, Android app and xfinity.com/stream in browser. Only app restart/login required, no reinstall necessary. One-day outage, not bad for Comcast. ;-)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@gwaug​ problem seems to be resolved now for me too.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

problem resolved here.  Let the cable box goto a channel not recognized.   if the xfinity app sees the channel then select the channel.   It seemed to then find the channel and bring in the new channel list.    not a roku issue.   the problem is between xfinity stream finding the playlist from the xfinity cable list

Visitor

• 

15 Messages

All set. It’s working now. Thanks. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_aec40b​ didn’t work for me.  Xfinity stream is only showing TNT, so I put a channel on a different channel on the xfinity box and then went to the roku and looked for the channel I had set on the xfinity box and no luck.  Am I missing a step?  Thanks!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

2 years ago

Awesome! Have a good day.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

It's been 2 days and all I can get on all 7 of my Roku's is the weather channel and Togo channels. And that's in my home, on my home network. Was working when I left for work on Thursday morning. Had 3 different agents trying to help me Thursday night. The first 2 went through all their standard troubleshooting only to say that are done with what they needed to do and it should be cleared up in an hour. Needless to say, it's not cleared up. The 3 agent didn't want to give me the hour cleared up saying. She told me they were starting to get a lot of calls about the same thing and that she would escalate it to a higher tier of support. I am at the 48 hour mark and it still has not been resolved. Can someone at Xfinity please just straight up say its your fault and we are working on it to get it restored as fast as we can??? This issue is from Southeast Michigan

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello, @brooks310! Thank you for bringing your shared concern to the community for assistance. There was a previous known issue with streaming that has since been resolved. Are you still having trouble on your Roku devices?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I'm having this trouble as well... Ridiculous. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I’m having the issue, unacceptable during holidays and World Cup!!!!! I have restarted my modem, deleted the app and reinstalled and NADA!  Please fix the issue ASAP and provide a credit as this is an internal issue from Xfinity.   

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

We also have been experiencing this problem for the last 18 hours - since 23:59 on Thur Nov 24. Only a few channels are listed by the Xfinity app on our Roku and the Xfinity app on our Samsung smart tv. The channels we are paying for are not listed. We have removed and reloaded the Xfinity app many times throughout the day today.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here