U

Sunday, September 10th, 2023 6:20 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream Down

The xfinity stream app isn’t working on my phone or tvs. Football and motorcycle races are the only time I use this [Edited: "Language"] and of course it doesn’t work. $50 a month for nothing. I tried to chat with a representative and they are too busy to respond. I better see a credit on my hill this month. It has been down since 1245pm. My motorcycle race is over and the falcons game has been on for an hour and a half, but I can’t watch it. 

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

1 year ago

@user_82ed13 Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. Are you still experiencing the issue with the Stream app? Are there any error codes or messages?

2 Messages

No. It was only down for two hours. Just enough time for the 1st half of the falcons game and the MotoGP race to air.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_82ed13 Thank you for the update! On Sunday afternoon, some customers experienced issues accessing programming on the Xfinity Stream app. We have since resolved the issue, and service was restored. We apologize for the inconvenience it might have caused.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here