U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jun 7, 2022 4:56 PM

Xfinity stream crashes…

… only when I select My Library.  Just started today.  Has worked for years.  Every other link works fine.  It’s just crashing on My Library 

iPad 14.6 and iPhone SE 15.4.1 both have the issue 

I restarted the DVR and logged out / back into app on both devices.  Nothing fixes issue

Official Employee

• 

29 Messages

24 d ago

Hello, @user_8856a1, thank you for reaching out to our Xfinity forums community for assistance. We see you mentioned that you've encountered crashes with Xfinty Stream app upon launching the app in your Library, my team would like to assist. Do you receive any error codes or error messages when this happens?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

17 d ago

I am having the same problem on both iPhone and iPad, but on most current iOS version. There is no error message. The app just crashes back to the desktop. 

Please advise. 

Official Employee

• 

587 Messages

Welcome to our community forum, @user_b5c120! I love using the Stream app so I'd be upset if it kept crashing! I'll stick with you here until we get to the bottom of this. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Yes. We have uninstalled/reinstalled on the iPad several times with no success. I have not tried that on the iPhone yet. 

Official Employee

• 

40 Messages

Have you tried powering down both of your devices and then after turning them back on, are you still having the same issues?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Yes, of course. Note that I’m a retired EE/Computer Engineer and I’ve already tried all of the simple, logical things that I can think of. Perhaps you would like me to locate logs to send that might actually give more useful information than trial and error. Unfortunately, I have let my Apple Developer account lapse and getting at this information might entail some additional work on my end, but there should be some log info on a straight out crash. 

XfinityEva

Official Employee

• 

426 Messages

Thank you @user_b5c120, @user_8856a1 are the Apple devices connected to the in-home network? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here