Xfinity Stream beta for Roku suggestions
I think xfinity stream on the Roku device could really be a great app - eventually. I do have a few suggestions for improvements though:
- the content in the live channel guide takes a long time to update as you look around. Could some of that be preloaded and cached in the app so it is available instantly?
- Can live tv channel guide start in favorites view or in the last view you used (instead of "all channels"?
- Add “watch channel” option when clicking a show in channel guide view even if you are not in the currently live timeslot
- Delete a recording requires 4 clicks down and starts in "recording options" - 2 too many and the starting point isn't exactly obvious
- No preview of where you are during fast forward of recorded content - all other streaming apps have a little window that shows where you are in the stream while fast forwarding