Lupine_Fury's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Nov 27, 2020 10:00 AM

Xfinity Stream Beta app on TCL/Roku not working

I had downloaded the app and was working fine until yesterday, when the app won't even load--clicking the app just deposits me right back to the app window after loading.  The app is up-to-date.

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

7 m ago

@Lupine_Fury wrote:

I had downloaded the app and was working fine until yesterday, when the app won't even load--clicking the app just deposits me right back to the app window after loading.  The app is up-to-date.

if you have power unplugged the gateway/modem for 3+ minutes and that didn't fix it, highlight the app on the roku menu and press * (star) button and remove the app. power restart the TV via unplug and reinstall and accept the terms and conditions.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I'm having the same problem I have tried everything to two three times already still not working. Any other ideas

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I've been having the same problem have done all of that and still not working

Official Employee

• 

192 Messages

Hi, @

Since this is quite an old thread, we'd rather continue via a private message or on a newer thread. At the top right corner of the screen there should be a chat icon, click that, search Xfinity support and by clicking that handle we can continue there. Please include your name and address in the message. 

New to the Community?

Start Here