U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jun 2, 2021 12:37 AM

Closed

xfinity stream beta app not working on Roku Tv

My xfinity stream beta app keeps randomly not working. Every time I try to use the app it says “initializing” and then eventually say “something went wrong. Please try again later”. I have updated the app and hard reset my roku!!! PLEASE HELP I am so frustrated.

Official Employee

• 

342 Messages

8 m ago

Hello, @user_d89f0c! Thank you for reaching out to us over our Community Forums. I do apologize the Xfinity Stream app is not working on your Roku TV. Normally we would suggest removing the app, and reinstalling. Since you already took that step, there must be something else going on at the account level. We would be more than happy to take a look for you!

Please send us a direct message with your name, and service address. The Peer to Peer chat icon is located at the top right of the Community Forum page, clicking on the chat icon will allow you to initiate a chat conversation with us directly. Please ensure you are sending your message to our 'Xfinity Support' handle, and signed into your Xfinity account.

Thank you!

EG

Expert

• 

91.7K Messages

Topic moved here to the proper help section.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

What is the fix to this my app stopped working on Roku tv a few days ago it just comes up something went wrong I have reset tv and reinstalled app

New to the Community?

Start Here